Whenever you are planning a trip, it’s very important that you have to carry your luggage with you. Here is a checklist of the items that you have to make while planning any trip.
- It is always better to carry a suitcase that have wheels. Also take with you, a back pack so that where ever it is required you can place your suitcase in a locker and carry the back pack.
- Common items are toothbrush, toothpaste, soaps/hand sanitizers, face creams, powder, stickers, deodorants, safety pins, hair pins, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, shaving kit and socks.
- Check to which place you are planning to take a trip. According to the location, carry your clothes so that you cover your body with full clothes.
- Jeans, tracks, t-shirts, casual wear, pyjamas, kurtas, stoles, scarfs, jackets, sarees, salwar kameez, sweaters and caps etc as per the weather conditions.
- One thing which is unforgettable is medicine. Do not forget to pack your medicines. Even though if you forget to carry them, you may purchase it anywhere, but better option is to carry with you.
- Also your mobiles and its chargers.
- Carry your slippers and normal footwear that is comfortable. Don’t mess up carrying all types of footwear. It would become additional luggage.
- Some of the miscellaneous items are the tissues, chains, locks, torch, mosquito repellents, polythene covers, extra bag, shampoo sachets, babies diapers, waste newspapers, disposable bottles and glasses.